Fancy a Challenge? Not sure who to play as next?

1 Amazing Aberdeen.

A young Alex Ferguson won the UEFA Cup Winner Cup with Aberdeen 1982-83 beating Real Madrid 2-1 in Extra Time. Bring back the Glory Days to Aberdeen by win any European Trophy to Aberdeen

2 Old Big Head

Brian Clough is famous for his quotes and none are better than "I certainly wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm in the top one." Win the EPL with two different clubs and the Champions League twice with the 2nd team. The teams can't be any of the big four or based in London.

3 Make mine a Double

Equal the record of Carlo Ancelotti and with the Champions League Twice with any team from Italy.

2 'The Treble'

1998–99 saw Manchester United winning an unprecedented treble of the Premiership title, FA Cup and Champions League. You can pick any team from Europe for this one.

1 Top Trap

Giovanni Trapattoni has won ten league titles, a European Cup, a Cup Winners' Cup, three UEFA Cups, the Super Cup, four national cups (including two Italian Cups). Try and beat this outstanding feat in any of these countries. England, Spain, Italy and Germany

1 Amazing Aberdeen.

A young Alex Ferguson won the UEFA Cup Winner Cup with Aberdeen 1982-83 beating Real Madrid 2-1 in Extra Time. Bring back the Glory Days to Aberdeen by win any European Trophy to Aberdeen

2 Old Big Head

Brian Clough is famous for his quotes and none are better than "I certainly wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm in the top one." Win the EPL with two different clubs and the Champions League twice with the 2nd team. The teams can't be any of the big four or based in London.

3 Make mine a Double

Equal the record of Carlo Ancelotti and with the Champions League Twice with any team from Italy.

2 'The Treble'

1998–99 saw Manchester United winning an unprecedented treble of the Premiership title, FA Cup and Champions League. You can pick any team from Europe for this one.

1 Top Trap

Giovanni Trapattoni has won ten league titles, a European Cup, a Cup Winners' Cup, three UEFA Cups, the Super Cup, four national cups (including two Italian Cups). Try and beat this outstanding feat in any of these countries. England, Spain, Italy and Germany

im thinking of starting 1 of these this evening once in from judo icon_smile.gif

anyone else started any of these?

also who shall i be? i fancy being italian never managed in that country on 08 but was my fave on 07 lol so will be new for me icon_smile.gif

if anyone has done this post how youv'e done

Archived