How do you increase max contract offer?

Hello.

I need to offer as much money as possible to Fazio in hopes that he'll sign since he is "not interested in signing."

I had 30mil of transfer budget, and I changed it all to wage budget. So my wage expenditure was 900k and my wage budget/cap was 1,100. Now i have 500k more a week of wage budget/cap. So now my wage budget is 1,600, and i'm only using 900k of it. But still, just like before i reverted the transfer budget to wage budget, I can only offer 76,000 per week for a key player.

How do I increase this? i want to offer at least 90k a week, hopefully 120k or so if possible.

Have you got other players on relatively large wages coming in? The board will sometimes reduce your wage budget if you have a lot of future transfers. If thats not the case then you just need to get more money into the wage budget.

I can offer 135,000per week to a player. My overall budget is 2.65mil per week, but Im only spending 1.41mil per week. The greater the difference the more you can spend, you prob just need to increase the budget.

Have you got other players on relatively large wages coming in? The board will sometimes reduce your wage budget if you have a lot of future transfers. If thats not the case then you just need to get more money into the wage budget.

I can offer 135,000per week to a player. My overall budget is 2.65mil per week, but Im only spending 1.41mil per week. The greater the difference the more you can spend, you prob just need to increase the budget.

Yeahw hta im saying is i increased the wage budget difference by 500k per week but my max contract offer that the board would allow stayd exactly te same

well you can change the role they will be playing, is that what you mean? if it is you can select anywhere from backup or youth to key player and the better and bigger role they have the more money you can offer in a contract

No no im saying fir a key player the max I could offer a key player was 75,000 a week when I had 100k a week of wage budget difference or 500k a week. It ddint matter. Now a week later its gone up to 95,000 a week that i can offer but i dont know what changed.

Archived