The Rare Unasked New Stadium Question?

I don't suppose anyone knows if there's an age limit in which clubs won't consider building new grounds?

Am banging my head in frustration trying to get Leicester City to realise that after two titles in three years (plus two League Cups, two successive FA Cups and two successive Champions League final defeats on penalities), with the hidden average attendance pushing 60,000 and the Walkers maxed out at 42,000, and with £175mill in the bank they might want to consider a new ground. But I suppose given the Walkers is only 17 years old (I'm in June 2019) it would be understandable if the system added a little reticence to the mix...

Most new stadiums of 60000 upwards could cost 250 mill+, i assume you dont have the money for it with only 175, maybe raise some extra dosh?

Whenever i request stadiums, i usually get more luck during the off season, dont know if this is just me or something, but hey, it's worth a shot isn't it? :)

It doesn't matter how much money you have. The board will take out a loan for the entire sum (unless it's changed since last season).

All you can do to help it is make sure you are always selling out, and keep asking to expand. Eventually the board will announce the new stadium.

Does someone know the exact date when the board announces the expansion or new building of your stadium? I want to do some save and reload on that date to see if the expansion is calculated or just random.

In my Pompey save, they planned for a stadim in 2011, 2 years to sort it out though. Dogs named it primus stadium as well, gets under my skin it does

only cost £45mill as well for 20000 odd seats

:D

It could be worse! Imagine having a stadium named after Joey Barton (Fight Club) or Danny Shittu (Shittu Stadium).

Does someone know the exact date when the board announces the expansion or new building of your stadium? I want to do some save and reload on that date to see if the expansion is calculated or just random.

Someone posted a screenshot on another thread that suggests it happens on the last day of the season (the stadium announcement appeared just below the news story announcing the squad end-of-season break). I tried it and it didn't seem to make a difference, but as people are saying, maybe my £175mill (now £150mill 'cos the zarking shareholders took £26mill in dividends) isn't enough.

I got a new stadium with Everton in 2029. Goodison had been maxed out at 50,000 for about 15 yrs (asked all the time for expansion but the board said it wouldn't be expanded anymore)

Think I had £180mill in the bank, which I think was the main factor in getting a new stadium.

How are you coping!? In the premiership too?

getting in young talented players (toins of em) on cheap wages and offloading all but the best for big profits! hopefully soon i'll get a new stadium as my balance is 30 mil and rising all the time. :)

is there a way to request "build new stadium" ive been stuck in my for almost 8yearss without expansion it holds 55000 and am avraging 54900 almost every season but the stupid concil wont let me expand and am winning almost every compition left right n centre btw am manging bolton wanderers... who'd a thought bolton wining the quad in 2020

The date you request a stadium expansion is irrelevant. There are several factors that do influence whether or not you have a new stadium constructed:

-- Bank balance

-- Hidden average attendance versus stadium capacity

-- Chairman's attributes

As a manager, you can only affect two of these. You might as well try to max out your attendance and bank balance and leave the rest is a matter of luck.

anyone know how you see your hidden average attendence?

It isn't hidden iirc.

Click "tactics".

Click on the name of the league you are in at the top of the screen. For example, it could say "Witton Albion, 19th in the Coca Cola Championship". Click on "Coca Cola Championship".

Go to "team stats".

Click "view", and select "average attendance".

(NB- it may also be somewhere in the club's information page)

Ive played 4 Years in the Premier League with Gateshead (after coming up from the BSN), finishing 2nd-4th every year, making it to the CL Finals (and losing lol) twice. And every year I have sold approx 10,000 Season Tickets in a stadium that seats 12,000 people. I had over 100 mil in the bank but decided to spend it, guess I should try to save and see what happens.

12,000 seats is reallly small for the premier league lol

TimC

Archived