Player Retirement

If a player retires who wants to get into coaching yet gets removed from the game, do they ever come back? For example Giggs states he wants get into coaching and then he retired, i cant click on his name so im guessing he's removed from the database? can he still come back?

maybe this should be a new feature that they can come back, because at the moment once a players gone its like hes dead, i mean im sure weve all seen a player retire young that weve thought that we might have wanted to sign and want to bring back so maybe we should be able to attempt to do this to bring someone back as a player or a coach.although if they do come back maybe their physical stats should be reduced for a while.this is realistic as bosnich and others have done it before, or shearer as a manager for example.

I like this idea

maybe this should be a new feature that they can come back, because at the moment once a players gone its like hes dead, i mean im sure weve all seen a player retire young that weve thought that we might have wanted to sign and want to bring back so maybe we should be able to attempt to do this to bring someone back as a player or a coach.although if they do come back maybe their physical stats should be reduced for a while.this is realistic as bosnich and others have done it before, or shearer as a manager for example.

bosnich is different though he was banned from playing for a while because of substance abuse and then he just never returned to play after the ban until he was offered a spot in the a-league with central coast mariners but its still a good idea.

Archived