It's Not Fair! It's Not Right!

Edited into BSS with 900 rep, a decent bank and good stadium to start the save, with an uninterferring, loyal, good businessman, not-too-demanding chairman and a mean, stupid, demanding director of football, and with no players or staff save "me," a 14-year-old WBR DM AMRC with 65 CA and 200 PA. I had 2 months to sign a side and staff and get them match ready. I spent 2 years in the BSS and was then promoted back-to-back-to-back all the way to the Prem (by the skin of my teeth most times, twice on playoff final penalties), where I'm now in my fourth year. I barely stayed up my first, gaining 17th place by one point on the last day.

I'm now challenging for the title, and, for the first time ever (I do this every edition of FM), I've managed to keep "me" with the team all the way up. In the past, I've always had my chairman accept a bid for "me" over my head, and I'd end up getting my first stadium upgrade with the proceeds. This time, I had to wait for the League 2 prize money before I could afford my expansion. Now, I'm trying to build enough of a bank to afford a new stadium, but I keep spending too much...

Archived