Whats the result from away form?

what are you guys using for away games? despite having alomst 7 star players in all places and having top 4 best home form with in 2 points from beeing best, playing away from home is so random or impossible, i mean iv even tried reloading the same away game and trying like over 20 different tactics and it just seems impossible!!

whats the answer here? i must be missing somthing?

Away from home is way harder in this FM than previous ones, but i think im getting the hang of it, play defensive, quick passing, counter attack and i tend to use 2 CM and a DM behind them.

Its the type of football i hate to watch IRL but it works in FM so who cares...

i play 4-3-2-1 with the 3 being center mids and the 2 being wide wingers and the 1 being a striker that looks to play in other players around him and therefore gets more assists than goals :) works well both home and away.

the 3 in midfield makes a big difference, control the midfield - control the game ;)

I am currently playing with Tottenham and I am very happy with my away record, first season

4 best record 10-4-5 33-25 +9. Second season I had the best away record 13-3-3 40-12 +22.

And I am playing 4-2-2-2 at the moment. Use the same tactic home and away for the most part.

Well I had a save with Oxford and I had similar away record with them.

This is my away record with them.

BSP 14-6-3 44-21 +23 got promoted that year (btw best away record in the league)

CCL2 13-8-2 39-19 +20 got promoted that year( btw best away record in the league)

CCL1 11-8-4 33-22 +11 got promoted that year (2nd best away record in the league)

Dont really like my tactic that much as I dont create alot of chance but its very effective.

Archived