Crazy idea for next FM

I think that when you create your managers profile you should be able to create your assistant manager. I think it would be much more realistic in a way that you would have a strong bond already and be able to take him to all the clubs you manage. A bit sven and tord grip'esque. If you chose which style of ass man he would be, he could be more of a coach or he could be a man manager and motivator which is my kind of ass man. He would then know exactly how you want your team set uo and be able to give great advice.

Everyone will probably disagree with my wild punt into the abyss of constructive ideas but its in the open now so i look forward to hearing some responses.

I don't think this is very realistic tbh. Some assistant managers are good motivators. Some are good tacticians.

Lets say Arsene Wenger decided he wanted a more motivating assistant, he couldn't just randomly find the perfect assistant. He has to choose from whoever is out there. This is how it should be in the game. You could then take your staff in the game (real staff) from club to club with you.

Nice idea though:)

Archived