Patch Help

Hi, this probably sounds like a stupid question, but I'm not great with computers.

Anyways, I have a Mac, and I am playing the demo. I decided I want to patch the demo, so I went to download it with BitTorrent. I have never used BitTorrent before. The download for the patch says it is complete, but after I have downloaded it, what do I do in order to get the patch onto the game? I can't find the file anywhere, it is only on BitTorrent screen where you watch your downloads.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

Think you have to buy the game and then patch it before actually being able to play the whole game past 6 months.

Or is that not what you mean/

There's a demo patch.

Right click the file in BitTorrent, and you should have the option to open the download location. Click that, then run the installer :thup:

There's a demo patch.

Right click the file in BitTorrent, and you should have the option to open the download location. Click that, then run the installer :thup:

Yea I have tried right-clicking, nothing happens though. And I don't see open download location anywhere...

Yea I have tried right-clicking, nothing happens though. And I don't see open download location anywhere...

Do you have a downloads folder somewhere? That's the way i usually works with torrent programs on windows, not sure about Macs thogh.

Archived