Serial number help please!

Piracy. :thdn:

Goodbye.

SI and mods have every right to close this topic and to ban you, because you are wanting to pirate their products. It says everything you need in the Official Rules;

The owners of Sports Interactive Community reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

you're an idiot. it's not pirating if you've already bought it. I paid 30dollars for the right to play it on multiple computers and all i want is a serial number so I can do so. If I don't get a serial number it's like they're pirating me. Or stealing from me rather. They get my 30 dollars and I don't get to use their product. It's not my fault my computer froze before I could print the receipt from esellerate. I thought i'd written the entire thing down from memory afterwards but it's like 20 digits and i think I omitted one of the sections.

AHA! nevermind. they actually did send me an email with the confirmation and the number and everything. My apologies SI! My whole problem was that there was no receipt emailed but there actually is one here (just found it via my search). Again, my apologies, although one of you mods could have been kind enough to reply to my previous topic saying "try searching your email address for "serial number."

ps: proof that i actually did buy it: (some of the confirmation email)

Dear awesome person,

Thank you for purchasing from Sports Interactive. You can find detailed information about your order under "ORDER SUMMARY" below. If you have any questions about your purchased product(s), please refer to the contact information under "PRODUCT SUPPORT."

If you require assistance with your purchased product(s), please contact Sports Interactive..................

And on and on and on

I'm out? You don't mean... oh god... you even put the thumbs down sign... that must mean the worst... you don't mean, banned... do you? please god please no. i swear i'll change my ways. Or, errr, my account name... and just post from father's house instead.

Or maybe I won't even bother. Then you'll miss me soon enough. You really think this forum can service without my contributions? Please...

The prospect of being banned doesn't bother me. What bothers me is you two acting like it matters.

And for the record he abused me by falsely accusing me of piracy. And i didnt abuse him. I just made an observation that since his post was idiotic and he was the one who wrote it that the most logical deduction is that he is an idiot. He probably isnt in real life but just based on the whole "uhhh, piracy. goodbye! "thumb down" you're a criminal. you should get the death penalty. durrrrrrrrrr

you're an idiot. it's not pirating if you've already bought it. I paid 30dollars for the right to play it on multiple computers and all i want is a serial number so I can do so. If I don't get a serial number it's like they're pirating me. Or stealing from me rather. They get my 30 dollars and I don't get to use their product. It's not my fault my computer froze before I could print the receipt from esellerate. I thought i'd written the entire thing down from memory afterwards but it's like 20 digits and i think I omitted one of the sections.

You asked for a cracked disc, that is illegal. Mods can see all previous edits btw, so it doesn't matter that you edited your post to cover up.

Archived