Neji - Super Manager

... or maybe not. The media and board think I'm great though :D

Took over when Luton were 1st in November. Not done so well since BUT the media and board are both telling me I've done a great job. Can't complain really :cool:

28413322.jpg

You took over and they were first. You've won one of the last 15 games.

Last 3 seasons my team has been expected to finish 24th in their division. I've won the league each of those 3 times.

You get that message and I don't? that is messed up.

What's Lutons predicted league position?

I think it is because they got promoted last season and the team really is poor, I don't know how the previous guy managed to get them to 1st! Prediction was 23rd so 14th is not so bad :D

I've half a mind to report you for a misleading thread title Neji. I came in here fully expecting to see either screenies of world domination or pics of you with a cape standing on a touchline bellowing orders at little 3D sprites.

Worst. Thread. Of. The. Year.

:D

"An impressive one wins in fifteen matches" ... ROFL!!! :D

Way to go mate, you're almost as good a manager as I am, now - I've gotten some six wins from my squad in the past year and a half. :D

Almost managed not to finish last last season - I was so bummed when I won my final match only to discover that the 19th-placed team had won theirs to keep me in last!

Way to go mate, you're almost as good a manager as I am, now - I've gotten some six wins from my squad in the past year and a half.

Good to know I'm not the worst manager out there :D

How many draws?

Not sure off the top of my head, my PC decided to die last night so I can't check it until later when I fix it.

Have you mentioned this in the bugs forum?

I will do, wouldn't hurt to report it :)

Good to know I'm not the worst manager out there :D

:D To be fair, I'm up to 13 career wins now, but more impressively, 6th place in my league, against all expectations!! Quite proud of the turnaround, though it remains to be seen if I'll keep my job. My board are over the moon about our league performance, and frothing at the mouth about what I've done to our wage bill. I think I'm about to give my chairman a nervous breakdown.

I'd never seen the transfer budget set it to "0% of transfer revenue made available" before! :cool:

Archived