This game is so odd

start the 2nd season after getting Millwall up via play offs, i start with an away game to Man city after they got relegated, i beat them 2-1 after beeing a goal down, 22 games later Man City are top and havnt lost since that opening day defeat to me, i have just loast 3 games and drew 1 before i played Man City at home in the return fixture, i beat them 2-0 lol!!

yet im down in 10th and just looking at a safe mid table finish

I find often that my team plays better against higher placed teams as they come out and attack you, leaving more gaps at the back. It may be something similar with the Man City example.

Football is odd like that. We always seem to do the double over Spurs yet they usually finish above us(Newcastle).

Bit of an unfortunate username you have there :D

what's your point?

That sounds pretty ok to me. Unitd drew with Newcastle at the start of the season yet Newcastle are fighting relegation adn United are going to win the league.

Or, because they drew, should they both be around the same place?

Don't assume that.

Still a few games to go and you think it's in the bag, while its actually still possible for liverpool and chelsea to win the title.

Dont count your chickens until they have hatched:p

Liverpool have drawn with |Stoke twice this season, and look at the gap between them, but it does not matter, the only thing that matters is that liverpool needed the 4 points extra we could have taken from them:(

Archived