Heres one for you

Fan trouble?

We see it a lot in todays game. Roma, Galatasaray and clubs such as them have a reputation for having naughty fans.

Would you like to see this put into the game?

It could add realism to the game. Punishments such as fines, docked points (extreme cases) and thrown out of competitions.

Something that just occured to me.

The only problem i could see with this is legal problems, like how only regens can be caught stumbling out of a bar at 2am, not real players incase they are offended and sued. some clubs might not like being tagged with a 'hooligan' tag, even though there is the problem in real life.

They won't do it. Someone suggests this every few months and it simply won't happen as it gives credence to the actions of thugs.

Agreed - this would spoil the game for me and would actually be seen as encouraging bad behaviour.

There is no place in real football for this let alone a simulation game.

As well as this, at least being docked points for financial troubles is something that you can influence. If you got removed from the Champions League due to a random occurance, you'd be fuming.

True yet before you take a job, maybe there is space for attributes about a club.

1. Ambition

2. Finances

3. Fan trouble

4. Fan loyality

Some ideas there but I think it's correct to say it won't be done. Just a good idea I thought

Archived