My Prayers Are Answered, Sort Of!

As you all may know, i have given Wycombe a handsome sum of money, my goal is to get them a new stadium, and after waiting and waiting...

picture2y.png

It wasnt exactly what i wanted, and im sure it would of been an embarrassing meeting if they were announcing the name with me in the room, after they have said it will be name after someone else! Still, lets hope we can win many more trophies at our new ground, although i am a little confused as to why it is so small and so cheap, since i have a huge budget and this will hardly make a dent in it.

lol how big is the old stadium and tough break it not being named after you :D

Adams Park is 14000 all seater on my game, maximum extension

I was a bit upset looking at it thinking why wasnt it me, but i am just relieved to get a new stadium to be fair, hopefully ill get another one built!!!

Dam, I cant get any more expansion because the council wont allow it, but last season I brought in 100mil worth of income from selling players. If your stadium only cost 49mil then surely we can get a new stadium soon.

Dam, I cant get any more expansion because the council wont allow it, but last season I brought in 100mil worth of income from selling players. If your stadium only cost 49mil then surely we can get a new stadium soon.

I have over £800m in the bank and they still won't build me a new stadium. But the chances of them naming it after me are huge as i am a Wycombe Legend :D :D :D :D

Ah, that answers a question I was going to ask (namely, when do they make the decision!)

Incidentally, when did you last ask them to expand the ground?

A while back i think, it would of been about 2 months ago, (I say a while as i was so obsessed i used to do it every week!)

Yeah, i was pretty surprised, i thought that it would cost a lot more and you needed like £500M minimum, good luck with yours.

I have over £800m in the bank and they still won't build me a new stadium. But the chances of them naming it after me are huge as i am a Wycombe Legend :D :D :D :D

I'm assuming if your a Wycombe legend you've got them to the premier league and won it a few times, thus brining in the bank? If so, how was a 30k seater stadium sufficient before?!

Archived