what do you take control of

I just do First Team. Taking control of the youths would be interesting I think, however, it would be very time consuming; I tend to trust my ass mans reports on them really.

If you had the time to do it then cool, you may notice a gem who needs a little more guidance/re-training....

Don't think i've ever controlled my reserve or youth teams. I buy in plenty of promising youngsters and make sure they use my tactics and the better ones will normally eventually shine through. I also do often look at how those teams have played when i get a report in my inbox.

Just the 1st Team, but like small Mac I set them to use my first team tactics. I also get the assistant manager to arrange friendlies if I'm a large side, if I'm a LLM then I will do it myself in an attempt to maximise gate takings.

Hobgob.

Everything. Assman gets only reserve and youth team friendlies. I like to get deep into my game and team and follow my youngsters developement.

I limit my game time to one first team game per IRL day (so actually 1-3 games depending on fixture list), so it takes like 1,5 months to play one season, but for me process has always been more importatnt than result in FM.

Everything. Assman gets only reserve and youth team friendlies. I like to get deep into my game and team and follow my youngsters developement.

I limit my game time to one first team game per IRL day (so actually 1-3 games depending on fixture list), so it takes like 1,5 months to play one season, but for me process has always been more importatnt than result in FM.

Wow, that is dedication, I personally couldn't do that, would take too long.

Archived