all but 4 of my players on int duty!

ok so im in my 3rd season on fm and my team is pretty small as it is i have 15 players in the first team and 11 of them have gone on international duty, I cant remember what it was for but it was in november, and i have a game vs one of my relegation rivals. how has this happened is there anyway of changein the match date? anyone had this happen to them before?

This has been reported around here quite a lot - games not being re-arranged due to an abundance of international appearances. I don't think this bug was really about before 09 - hope they can fix this for FM 10.

It was and has been for several versions now, perhaps it was fixed for fm08 then came back but I don't think so, it was certainly on fm07 which I played more regularly.

I had 8 youth players on international duty while as Napoli manager in the last week of the season. They moved the game to the Saturdat night, and i was playing my final game of the season on the Sunday. Only two players were anywhere close to the first team! Fiorentina however had a game friday, sat and sunday due to fixture changes.

ok so im in my 3rd season on fm and my team is pretty small as it is i have 15 players in the first team and 11 of them have gone on international duty, I cant remember what it was for but it was in november, and i have a game vs one of my relegation rivals. how has this happened is there anyway of changein the match date? anyone had this happen to them before?

Was it mainly youth players or senior players? I know sometimes games arent rearranged for under 21 competitions or matches. In FM08 i got to the champions league final only for several of my younger players (who were 1st team players) to be called up for under 21 matches and so missed the final! I wish there was a feature to request players withdraw or join at a later date for situations like this.

Archived