Cheating!

Hello,

I have a questions for everbody!!!

When you played a match, the game should automatic save you game after the match, so after the match you can't save anymore when you lost or win the game.

I hope there is an option in the next development of football manager when you played a match it will automatic save the game, so when you lost the match you aren't in a postion to load the game and play the match over and over again so that you eventualy win the match and can save the game!!!!!

Please help us!!!!

This option would be a great to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People should be able to play the game however they want, if they want to cheat let them.

And just learn to control yourself if you find it that hard not to reload.

There is a option to save save the game after a day, a week etc. why not after a played game????

There is a option to save save the game after a day, a week etc. why not after a played game????

Why does it bother you? If people want to do what they want then its up to them! I agree with the reasoning behind gaffer91's comment though.

As i said, why let it bother you?

theres a way around your theory?

remember the last games where it wouldnt let you exit the game without saveing.

well youd have 2saves & even if you lost & had to save. then you could just load the last 1 :p. si know this thats why thay stopped makeing the mandatory save on exit.

theres a way around your theory?

remember the last games where it wouldnt let you exit the game without saveing.

well youd have 2saves & even if you lost & had to save. then you could just load the last 1 :p. si know this thats why thay stopped makeing the mandatory save on exit.

For me it's a gods gift to women if the option is there when you play a match the game will save after the match, and if you lost the game I have the problem the quite the game and restart it. If there is a option the save the game after you played a match would be very helpfull, now you can save the game every day, but that isn't enough, make an option the save the game after you payed a match!!!

For me it's a gods gift to women if the option is there when you play a match the game will save after the match, and if you lost the game I have the problem the quite the game and restart it. If there is a option the save the game after you played a match would be very helpfull, now you can save the game every day, but that isn't enough, make an option the save the game after you payed a match!!!

just as easy to click save? and you can set it to save after every week or whatever, and to be honest, if you have to restart (i have done a few times) and if you dont want to, just dont

But it is to tempting!!!!!

Hello,

I have a questions for everbody!!!

When you played a match, the game should automatic save you game after the match, so after the match you can't save anymore when you lost or win the game.

I hope there is an option in the next development of football manager when you played a match it will automatic save the game, so when you lost the match you aren't in a postion to load the game and play the match over and over again so that you eventualy win the match and can save the game!!!!!

Please help us!!!!

This option would be a great to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are worried by others cheating then? When you say "to everyone !" make that everyone minus me ! !, I'm not interested!!!!!!. Have never done that cheat by saving thing myself, actually I save after each match anyway !!!!!!, W, L or D - its not hard you know!!!!!!!!! Seems to me there are way too many people in the forums worrying about how others play the game!!!!!!!!. Its a shame! ! ! ! ! ! !

Now I would support a Forum change that made it impossible to type more than 2 exclamation marks in a row! ! !

:-)

You are worried by others cheating then? When you say "to everyone !" make that everyone minus me ! !, I'm not interested!!!!!!. Have never done that cheat by saving thing myself, actually I save after each match anyway !!!!!!, W, L or D - its not hard you know!!!!!!!!! Seems to me there are way too many people in the forums worrying about how others play the game!!!!!!!!. Its a shame! ! ! ! ! ! !

Now I would support a Forum change that made it impossible to type more than 2 exclamation marks in a row! ! !

:-)

Even if you are playing against arsenal and you are the better team al the match and you lose with 2-1 are you not tempting the play the match over?

Even if you did you could still cheat by adding another manager for the opposition (or removing the amazing 2 player possibility). Just have some willpower.

That is not an option for me, but when a play a match and I'm the better team and lose the match then it's tempting to restart the match until I won the match!!!

Even when your at place 11 and the board are not happy with you?

Yes, even then. If I'm in 11th then I will know that it is my tactics that need changing, so will spend a while looking through them.

I would never reload anymore, it ruined a long term game of mine on FM08. Was 12 seasons in and could never play it again because I knew I'd cheated.

yes, even then. If i'm in 11th then i will know that it is my tactics that need changing, so will spend a while looking through them.

I would never reload anymore, it ruined a long term game of mine on fm08. Was 12 seasons in and could never play it again because i knew i'd cheated.

respect!!!

It's not that difficult in all honesty.

I used to reload some games (mostly the big games like finals etc) but it just got boring and ruins the game.

Now the only time I reload is if a match is interrupted or the game dies before I can save and when I restart it gives a different result; I play it out over and over until the same result is given and then carry on.

I am merely posting to express my feelings towards the heavily used punctuation in the thread title, im sure there is no need for it.

And there will always be cheats for games, I dont agree with using them until you have played the game to the best that you can or have completed it.

Taking cheats and "options to cheat" out of the game, would just put gamers off the game in question.

All you need is self restraint.

I for example cheated continualy by reloading... i had my Rangers team winning the champions league year after year after year and it was completely boring long term.

This time around (as chronicled in the nightly all nighter threads we have going recently) i have completely given up cheating and i have not reloaded a single game.

Hell i missed out on the last 8 in the CL because of a dodgy goal... but did i reload? No.

I finished third in my CL group despite beating Arsenal at home... did i reload? No. Im actually looking forward to playing in the Europa league and ive drawn PSV.

I dont think we *need* a system that prevents you from reloading games to win them... but i wouldnt be against sucha system if SI wanted to implement it as an option.

I am merely posting to express my feelings towards the heavily used punctuation in the thread title, im sure there is no need for it.

And there will always be cheats for games, I dont agree with using them until you have played the game to the best that you can or have completed it.

Taking cheats and "options to cheat" out of the game, would just put gamers off the game in question.

I only want is that the game developers for a new football manager have an option to save after a played match so that you can't cheat!

If you dont want to cheat then surely you can restrain yourself?

I know i can.

Your keyboard might be broken :rolleyes:

Broken??? This is my 12e keybord!!!

Stevie, just leave him. If he wants to post like that, let him. He'll just end up being infracted in the end, as will you if you carry on arguing with him.

Thanks for yor time mate!!!

Err, is that meant to be sarcastic? If so, you're welcome.

If not, you're welcome.

Archived