PDA

View Full Version : No more than 3 EU Players

Mould
10-04-2009, 11:59
I currently have 3 Non EU players in my madrid squad, and have found a youngster who is going to be amazing, however he is NON EU. One of my players has 27 days left until he is a spanish nationality and i have 30 days until the end of transfer. does this mean i can buy him and sign him up before the end of transfer and still play him?

Boothy0910
10-04-2009, 12:25
You cab sign as many 'foreigners' as you like, but you can only register 3 non-EU ones in your squad. Problem might be, the guy with 27 days left doesn't have to take up Spanish nationallity. Are the other 3 indespensible? Or maybe sign this guy and put him on loan or in your B team, til he's the finished article.

just my thoughts

Mould
10-04-2009, 12:33
it says awaiting paperwork, so i dont know how long that will take. I would put him in my B team but they cant have any non-eu's in there. hmm

InterWolf
10-04-2009, 13:19
Then prioritise. Surely one of your reserver foreigners is dispensible if this new guy is as good as you say?

Magnakai Haaskivi
10-04-2009, 14:19
Buy him and loan him out to a club with the "can recall at any time" clause, then recall him when the paperwork comes through.