TV View as default?

OK, this is an issue I've not had before 9.3 - Whenever I go into a match the game defaults to TV View, and I prefer to use classic view. Is it not possible to change that default so that it opens automatically in classic?

Same here.

If you do the slightest tactical change it will start in classic. This isn't too bad, as you can keep a basic tactic that you like for your team and adapt it for the individual games.

However if anyone can stop it happening by default i'd love to know!

I'm forced into TV View or Classic View every match and I don't want to be! How can I stop this?

Before kickoff there is a 'View Match' option in the action buttons. Simply select which view you wish to start the match in.

Hope this helps

Guest josh9393
I'm forced into TV View or Classic View every match and I don't want to be! How can I stop this?

Before kickoff there is a 'View Match' option in the action buttons. Simply select which view you wish to start the match in.

Hope this helps

genius. thanks a lot. :thup:

Hope this helps

Thanks for the tip, it is indeed there.

Don't know why SI had to set it up like that though, why couldn't the game just remember how you watched the last match and default to that?

Hope this helps

This sounds daft,but where is the "view Match" action button you mention ? i just cannot see it.

EDIT: never mind,i found it in the end :)

Archived