winning the title challenge

I am getting so frustrated.

Every season im in the title challenge and every single time i come up as runners up (in the prem)

how are you meant to win the prem title challenge? (i already stormed league 1 an 2)

should you start using the media for every games? on fm07 i could win the treble without having to talk to the daily mail every other day.

should i stop keeping players and run a circus of players coming in and out to get success?

how can i get my hands on the prem for once?

Every season im in the title challenge and every single time i come up as runners up (in the prem)

how are you meant to win the prem title challenge? (i already stormed league 1 an 2)

should you start using the media for every games? on fm07 i could win the treble without having to talk to the daily mail every other day.

should i stop keeping players and run a circus of players coming in and out to get success?

well getting the most points should do it:D

but on the serious side, you do need to make sure the players in your team are of prem standard, i mean you could have standouts who helped you through the lower leagues, but they won't have the quality to play in the prem,

Im guessing change the tactics for better results, bring better players in, use a rotation system to keep your players fresh if you have enough depth, theres endless things! This is the whole point of football manager!

Good Luck.

i adjust the tactics every match including during. i do all those things.

its extremely hard to build a squad when they all want a new challenge and get unhappy.

is challenging for the prem title not enough of a challenge?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i adjust the tactics every match including during. i do all those things.

its extremely hard to build a squad when they all want a new challenge and get unhappy.

is challenging for the prem title not enough of a challenge?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

keep at it dude, what team are you

Im playing with Braintree Town and have won the Premiership the last 2 years, and im currently unbeaten in February now.

I found that buying quality players young as i progressed through the divisions helped me massively, both their performances as they improved, as well as their inflated sell on values.

Overall, consistency has been the key for me!

My team blend is very good, i try to keep everyone happy by playing my second string whereever possible in early cup games etc.

My consistency i would say has been helped by the fact i have used the same tactic from BSS to Prem, and have simply bought players to fit round the tactic, as opposed to the other way around. No one player is bigger than the team.

I have some of the best players in the league, but not THE best.

The one thing I make sure I do is keep the tactic the same during a game as well. You get more consistency that way I've found.. Other than that it is just to buy players to fit you system. For example I play fairly narrow through the middle with a DM and AMC so I buy those types of players and decent strikers

i play with 3 center mids, this really does make a huge difference, have the wingers as attacking midfield left and right and have one striker who can hold up the ball and play in others around him, not a out and out goal scorer ;)

4-3-2-1

its annoying my great striker with great target man stats sometimes holds the ball up really well. other games the ball bounces off him like a trampoline and gets 5 odd ratings. grrr. and hes got great technique first touch and strength and all the hold em up stats.

what team did you win the prem with bemerry?

Archived