unbeaten season and the sextuple:D

nah theres no spanish league cup,

the skin is Tumma

miclea is romanian:P he was created at CFR Cluj

the screenshot has stats up to date(goals etc)

micleaaa.jpg

miclea wasn't actually my top league scorer, he was 2nd to my cm noah mace(regen)who grabbed one more and had 40 goals overall from 61

Good job! I've been trying to do this for a while with my Arsenal save. Closest I've managed is 1 league defeat and a couple of penalty shoot-out losses. Thought this sesaon might be it, but I sent my kids out in the league cup and they lost at home, annoyingly.

Well done mate, that is some achievement! Did you ever come close to a league loss?

there were a few times where i conceeded an early goal, but that was usually made up in the next 15-20mins

Nice work mate did the same with my Rangers game last season, Ive had two seasons unbeaten in the league but the competition is easier than yours. I'm in line for the sextuple when the World Club Champ comes around.

P.s Nice bank balance!

I have done a full season without defeat in the league and recently had 2 defeats in all competitions with my Sunderland side. Theres always someone who crops up and steals a narrow win in one competition I would say over the past 3 season I have lost 5 or 6 games in all competitions.

Great achievement by the OP especially scoring 100 league goals thats always another hard thing to get to, well played dude.

I have done a full season without defeat in the league and recently had 2 defeats in all competitions with my Sunderland side. Theres always someone who crops up and steals a narrow win in one competition I would say over the past 3 season I have lost 5 or 6 games in all competitions.

Great achievement by the OP especially scoring 100 league goals thats always another hard thing to get to, well played dude.

thanks dude, my next aim is to do it with preston:D got them into the prem 1st season,currently in season 4 have them 8th in prem after 27 games:D

I just went unbeaten in the league with Villa, only defeat was in the 2nd leg of CL semi-final. Still went through on away goals.

Conceded 13 in the entire season in the Premiership, won it for the 4th year in a row, 4th consecutive CL final and 3rd consecutive win, also won the league cup, FA Cup, Community Shield, Euro Super Cup and the World Club Championship. =)

First season with Inter I went through the whole league season without a defeat.

This was even more impressive, after the Super Cup final against Roma the week before the league season began, which I lost 5-0 thanks to four goals from Vucinic. That one of four games which I lost over the course of the season. The other three were a 1-0 loss to Udinese in the first leg of the Italian Cup, which I overturned in the second leg. A 3-2 loss to Ath. Madrid away in the group stages of the Champions League and a 3-0 loss to Manchester United at Old trafford in the first leg of the Champions League quater final. In the second leg of that encounter I came back with a 3-0 win in the San Siro after a 95th min strike from Fabio Quagliarella and take the tie into extra time and after that penalties, which I came through winnnig 7-6.

I went on to win the treble, winning the League, Champions League and the Italian Cup.

Archived