Funny little situation

I'm manager of Liverpool and have been searching the market for someone that could take them onto the next level.

I'm sure everyone is aware of Sergio Aguero. Cracking player on his day. I noticed he was transfer listed by request. Athletico didn't want to sell so they stuck a £70 million price on him. Quite clever but I can't help thinking in real life. He would go a little mental over this.

Perhaps a new feature for future versions is an outrage from the player about the fee involved.

It does happen, Scott Carson last week demanded a lowering of his transfer fee by Benitez.

I'm manager of Liverpool and have been searching the market for someone that could take them onto the next level.

I'm sure everyone is aware of Sergio Aguero. Cracking player on his day. I noticed he was transfer listed by request. Athletico didn't want to sell so they stuck a £70 million price on him. Quite clever but I can't help thinking in real life. He would go a little mental over this.

Perhaps a new feature for future versions is an outrage from the player about the fee involved.

It does happen, Scott Carson last week demanded a lowering of his transfer fee by Benitez.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pelicanstuff:

This was in CM 01/02 at least, dunno if it's still there. It said something like "Feels the club's valuation of him is unrealistic" or "Feels the club is pricing him out of a move" or maybe both. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I remember 'feels his asking price is too high.'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pelicanstuff:

This was in CM 01/02 at least, dunno if it's still there. It said something like "Feels the club's valuation of him is unrealistic" or "Feels the club is pricing him out of a move" or maybe both. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I remember 'feels his asking price is too high.' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i remember that too. don't know why it was taken out, it's quite easy to deter teams from buying your players unless they request a move.

the old CMs also contained a much better private or public offer for a player.

Archived