Game Ethics question

I need some opinions....

I am currently 3rd in my 3rd season on FM with newcastle, this is the first season that I have managed to find some consistency with my young squad and it looks like I will make europe for the first time.

I played liverpool (6th on 48 points, i have 54) at home, and won easily 2-1, we dominated for most of the game and they got a lucky goal in the end. leaving me with a 4 point gap over 4th! Anyways i go to leave the match and game crashes. Fair dos, it happens. I save weekly so I just have to replay liverpool.

So i replay liverpool and dominate the first half again, lead 1-0 at the break. Then my clever centre half gets a red....and consequently i am now down to 10. I draw the game 1-1, and lose a further 3 players to injury.

I then play blackburn the following tuesday, with a makeshift backline and lose. Leaving me with no gap between us and 7th.

Now should I replay the liverpool game? i mean I can handle dropping the liverpool points, but its the fact that i lost so many players for the following game that really hurts.

i mean technically that would be cheating, but its not my fault that the game crashed.....

Thoughts?

I wouldn't reload (I would be p'd though) but it's your game so do whtever you feel is right.

Edit: Owned by the Gunner, had to be seconds in it.

You should have reloaded after the liverpool game. Whenever i have crashes i'll ensure i get the same results back win, lose or draw. Then carry on as normal. But because you went and played Blackburn i think you've gone too far and should carry now.

Archived