The All-Night Crew: Thursday

I was just about to start the all-nighter thread so thanks for saving me the trouble. :)

I've just started Dafuges Challenge with Boston United and intend to play through the night.

Great challenge that, I started with Leigh Genesis a few nights ago. We're 5th in the BSN now in early January :cool:

England, managed by Capello, beat Kazachstan 10-0. Happy as Liverpool manager as Gerrard set up 4 goals, even Ashley Cole scored (albeit a penalty)

Top of the league right now, mid October though. Torres firing for fun. Unfortunately Kuyt is out for 3 months. I have been using my scouts well, picked up a couple of young players, one isn't joining until 2010 due to being U18, and 2 join at January.

An all nighter sounds good.

Ive just sat down to my long standing career game that has taken me from 5 times Welsh League winners Llangefni to MLS Champs Chicago Fire, a season at Watford just missing promotion (Plus Ghana to the African Cup), a season in Germany taking Shalke back up to the Bundesliga and currently 3 glorious seasons at PSV sucking in the dutch atmosphere and creating a team of youngsters who play 433 like it used to be played.

I have a large brandy, something to smoke, Ben Harper playing the slide guitar in the background and a chocolate orange. Asleep next to me is my beautiful wife who ive just finished making love to and in the rooms either side of me are my two wonderful kids safe and happy. I have nothing to do tomorrow having been 'awarded' a rare lie-in and in front of me I have a game that has consumed my life for the best part of 15 years and no doubt most of the next.

Calsberg dont do FM All-Nighters, but if they did, theyd be like mine......probably the best All-Nighter in the world

Started myself a journeyman save earlier on and I'm ready to sit down with it for a good few hours (if Steam wants to work), maybe an all nighter, maybe not. Had one last night aswell :)

Loaded up England, Italy, Spain, Holland, Scotland, Portugal, Russia, Poland and Romania, started unemployed and with auto experience. Seeing as I didnt want to work in England to start with, holidayed until given a job at the end of December.

Generously given Santana in Portugals Second Division B, and I have to say, I've never seen a club in such a mess. No scouts, no coaches, no physio, just enough players to field 11+7, already over the wage budget of 4.4k and 110k in debt. I'm pretty sure a chimp managed this team before I arrived.

Lets go! :D

Ive just sat down to my long standing career game that has taken me from 5 times Welsh League winners Llangefni to MLS Champs Chicago Fire, a season at Watford just missing promotion (Plus Ghana to the African Cup), a season in Germany taking Shalke back up to the Bundesliga and currently 3 glorious seasons at PSV sucking in the dutch atmosphere and creating a team of youngsters who play 433 like it used to be played.

I have a large brandy, something to smoke, Ben Harper playing the slide guitar in the background and a chocolate orange. Asleep next to me is my beautiful wife who ive just finished making love to and in the rooms either side of me are my two wonderful kids safe and happy. I have nothing to do tomorrow having been 'awarded' a rare lie-in and in front of me I have a game that has consumed my life for the best part of 15 years and no doubt most of the next.

Calsberg dont do FM All-Nighters, but if they did, theyd be like mine......probably the best All-Nighter in the world

Quality !!!

Just beat Man City 5-4 with Liverpool in Prem League. Was 5-2 with 5 minutes to go, then Aurelio got injured, so down to 10, they got their two goals that way. Good thing that Ched Evans missed his penalty or else I would have drawn after a Torres double and Gerrard hat trick, including 2 pens there.

Damn that's good. Don't like brandy though ;) I had a large vodka and coke :)

Good career that mate. I'm hoping on going to a few different clubs over my game, which I'm really getting into. However I think I'm beginning to get stuck in a rut as the finances are shot and the team is playing badly. May be time to move on after this season (2010/11) if I don't get sacked first lol :)

Started myself a journeyman save earlier on and I'm ready to sit down with it for a good few hours (if Steam wants to work), maybe an all nighter, maybe not. Had one last night aswell :)

Loaded up England, Italy, Spain, Holland, Scotland, Portugal, Russia, Poland and Romania, started unemployed and with auto experience. Seeing as I didnt want to work in England to start with, holidayed until given a job at the end of December.

Generously given Santana in Portugals Second Division B, and I have to say, I've never seen a club in such a mess. No scouts, no coaches, no physio, just enough players to field 11+7, already over the wage budget of 4.4k and 110k in debt. I'm pretty sure a chimp managed this team before I arrived.

Lets go! :D

I'm in the Liga Vitalis mate, my finances are buggered and the team isn't going anywhere really. Enjoying it though :)

Since last nights update:

H 4-1 Aberdeen (spl)

H 0-0 Ajax (champions league group stage)

A 2-1 Dundee United (spl)

A 4-2 Falkirk (league cup quarter final)

H 3-0 Kilmarnock (spL)

SPL table

1st Rangers, Pld 11 Pts. 29

2nd Celtic, Pld 11 Pts. 23

3rd Falkirk, Pld 11 Pts. 18

Champions league group stage

1st Ajax, Pld 3 Pts 7

2nd Arsenal, Pld 3 Pts 6

3rd Rangers, Pld 3 Pts 4

4th Dinamo K., Pld 3 Pts 0

0-0 At home ot Ajax was dissapointing considering the actual game was very much dominated by my boys but hopefully another 3 points against Dinamo and a sneaky 3 from Ajax away or Arsenal Home could see me through to the last 16 again... if not 3rd place is fairly certain.

The most hilarious game ive had this season was the 3-0 Kilmarnock game... before the match Jim Jefferies came out and said that Rangers will never win the league and that he relished wanting to beat us...

Well after 3 goals in the first 6 minutes (i lol'd) my lads sat back and kicked the ball about for an easy win....

Making it 7 games in total between me and Jim... with my lads puting 21 past his keepers and his lads not even getting a single goal in all that time.

Feel the pain Jim... feel the pain.

Sir, you are pure class. Well played.

Just fired up my Milan save in which since last night we've won all but 2 games in Serie A, (1-1 away to Lazio and a 2-2 away to Juventus being the only points dropped so far). Also won the Italian supercup and the European supercup. Had 1 win and 1 draw in the CL group, beating Newcastle 3-0 at home and drawing 1-1 with FC Midtjylland. Should have beat them but that's what I get for playing my reserves against em I suppose.

Just beat Man City 5-4 with Liverpool in Prem League. Was 5-2 with 5 minutes to go, then Aurelio got injured, so down to 10, they got their two goals that way. Good thing that Ched Evans missed his penalty or else I would have drawn after a Torres double and Gerrard hat trick, including 2 pens there.

what formation do you use to beat city mate i can never win never mind score

Hi :)

im managing Manchester United/Scotland after a good world cup and a good euro campaign i was offerd the job im currently half way through the season tryin to catch Arsenal lost 2wice to them already now i play them in the Champs League =(

Fantastic! Just ended my teams 7 game winless streak (only been playing them for 3 games, so not entirely my fault) by hammering league leaders 2-0. Not just beat...hammered. We might just scrape survival :D

what formation do you use to beat city mate i can never win never mind score

I used the 4-2-3-1 that you get when you manage Liverpool, but I put the Attacking Midfielder Left Central and Right Central positions to AML and AMR, and tweaked the team setting somewhat. I also changed to man marking.

I used the 4-2-3-1 that you get when you manage Liverpool, but I put the Attacking Midfielder Left Central and Right Central positions to AML and AMR, and tweaked the team setting somewhat. I also changed to man marking.

thanks mate will try that when play them again

In other news, Stephen Darby got his first goal for Liverpool from a header off a corner. Also showed all those who moan the lack of local talent at clubs by bringing on both Darby and Threlfall at the same time. As Alonso is injured, next game Lucas starts and Spearing on bench, so perhaps if I am winning, I will bring all 3 on at one go :D

In other news, Stephen Darby got his first goal for Liverpool from a header off a corner. Also showed all those who moan the lack of local talent at clubs by bringing on both Darby and Threlfall at the same time. As Alonso is injured, next game Lucas starts and Spearing on bench, so perhaps if I am winning, I will bring all 3 on at one go :D

i most of the time play with darby and spearing mate an nemeth just startin to break through

Archived