Which is better (European competition)?

Is it better to go out at the 2nd round of the Champions League or to finish 3rd and go on and win the Euro Cup?

I have no chance of winning the Champions League this season but I could win the Euro Cup.

There is more money in the champions league but Winning the Euro cup will bring reputation and a nice bit of prise money, But the champions league brings money beyond your wildest dreams if you win.

What team are you managing anyway?

There is more money in the champions league but Winning the Euro cup will bring reputation and a nice bit of prise money, But the champions league brings money beyond your wildest dreams if you win.

What team are you managing anyway?

Zaragoza. I have a good team but not good enough to get past the quarter finals. I'm wondering if I should try to lose some matches so I can get into the Euro Cup.

Zaragoza. I have a good team but not good enough to get past the quarter finals. I'm wondering if I should try to lose some matches so I can get into the Euro Cup.

Yeah stick to champions league, you never know suprise results can happen, i got to the Quater finals with Standard Liege before.

Thats as far as i went.

But it is worth going for it, you have nothing to lose tbh:thup:

Yeah stick to champions league, you never know suprise results can happen, i got to the Quater finals with Standard Liege before.

Thats as far as i went.

But it is worth going for it, you have nothing to lose tbh:thup:

Got to the Uefa Final with Dundee United but got beaten by Bayern Munich. Its just as hard to win the Uefa cup than it is the Champions League in this

Playing as Porto currently and I am out of the Champions league. Got Arsenal, Kiev and Celtic and after winning and drawing the next I got thumped at home by Arsenal then again in Kiev and London. Then managed a draw in Glasgow.

Got into 3rd in the group and now am due to play Hamburg in the Uefa Cup.

Bottom line? I'd much rather be in the Champions League. I can feel a two-leg hammering coming on :(

Archived