"I am now a football manager Expert"

In the game status screen the "Addictness Rating" would change after you got a New day.

I had played it for 11 days and just moved in to my 12th day and i had "I am now a football manager expert" on the 11th day but on the 12th day it still says "I am now a football manager expert"

Is that the final rating or is it a problem with my game?

Cheers

Well i would hardly think they have an infinite amount of ratings, so yeah probably it is the last rating you can get. I never play games that long though. I only play for around 6 -8 seasons max before starting again.

At 48 days plus, I'm at "You put the game on holiday just to see these messages, didn't you?" No, I didn't...I did live through the "Winter Freeze" bug that was squashed with 9.3, though, where it would take me two weeks to get through Janruary and February...

After a while, the messges stop changing every day. They'll go two or three days at a time.

• 2 weeks later...
18 Days 16 Hours 56 Minutes - Your relationship has just expired. :D

Mine's been stuck at this for ages. Wonder if it's the limit or if anyone else has got something else after this.

And I can't believe I wasted literally almost 3 months of my life on this game.

58028608.png

• 1 month later...

103! days for about 30 seasons. Yuan; you need help. I hope you leave game running in the background while you are doing other things like (living in real life) if you really played 103 days(3,5 months) during last 8 months, I'm speechless.

Well, lessee... (I'm doing this live)... he posted 81 days on 25 Apr, and has 103 on 10 Jun. So he's played 22 days out of the last 45, and during that time, ~4.5 years passed. If my math is right. I'm thinking some idle time is involved, especially since only England is loaded.

Amazing. I'm not sure if congratulations or sympathies are in order. ;)

Archived