Has anyone:

Had a son in the game? Had a stadium built for them? Had a statue built for them? Or had a player sent off for striking the ref? Screenshots please for anyone who has had any of these scenarios occur for them. Or even anything as extraordinary as these.

i am quite sure that statues cannot be made, and have never seen or heard of a player hitting a ref. stadium are built after some managers if they are very succesful and been at that club for i while (most likely in icon list). and finally sons are possible like a few threads have already discussed but the odds are very very slim.

I have had a "son" but that was in FM08, and ive had stadium named after me a few times (in different saves) never knew you could have a statue built after you though, and a player striking the ref, i aint seen that since cm 03/04 i think. :)

I had a stadium I think with Notts Forest IN FM08, I'll go look at the save.

edit club info screen:goldhammerpark.th.jpg

Manager profile:goldhammerprofile.th.jpg

ps: note how I'm not favoured personnel. I actually became favoured and then was removed for some unknown reason, possibly because the fans realised the players were doing all the work.

I had a stadium I think with Notts Forest IN FM08, I'll go look at the save.

edit club info screen:goldhammerpark.th.jpg

Manager profile:goldhammerprofile.th.jpg

ps: note how I'm not favoured personnel. I actually became favoured and then was removed for some unknown reason, possibly because the fans realised the players were doing all the work.

Those links don't work.

http://img19.imageshack.us/my.php?image=goldhammerpark.jpg

http://img19.imageshack.us/my.php?image=goldhammerprofile.jpg

Fixed for you:)

Archived