International star players

On the information screen for a nation the best three players are listed. For England in 2014 Rooney, Richards and Scott Sinclair are listed as the best three players. But Sinclair isn't one of the best three, he didn't even have a cap until recently and hasn't been in the squad even while I've been manager. His CA isn't all that good, there are several players better than that. So why is he listed as one of the top 3 players?

Ok first :

Player naming and revealing PA's and CA's is not allowed in GD. SO put them in spoilers or go to the correct forum to discuss that side of things.

Secondly : It could just be the way its calculated from Av Rating of the last 5 games for England, or something, I don't know.

Ok first :

Player naming and revealing PA's and CA's is not allowed in GD. SO put them in spoilers or go to the correct forum to discuss that side of things.

Ok I took out the CA. But I don't think it's giving much away saying Rooney and Richards are the best English players in the future?!

Secondly : It could just be the way its calculated from Av Rating of the last 5 games for England, or something, I don't know.

Can't be - as I said he has one cap (and before that none)...

Thanks for taking out the PA/CA :thup:

Then I'm stumped. (And maybe a bit OTT on the player naming :D ) - I have no idea. Maybe he is the managers secret love child? Perhaps record amount of U-21 caps / goals?

I'm the manager and I can officially deny any scurrilous rumours regarding me and my boy Scott...er, Scott Sinclair. He has some U-21 caps I think but I don't remember anything amazing there. Only thing I can think of is he plays (occasionally) for Lyon who won the CL last season, maybe that boosted his rep loads?

Archived