"I want to win the league, but i want to win it better" ~ Brian Clough

sunderland.th.jpg

Undefeated season, I think there will be a fair few people on here who have also gone all season unbeaten.

getafeo.th.jpg

Not really that good of a season but winning la liga with Getafe in the 2nd season is pretty hard. Following 2 season I was 1 point and 2 points away from the title again.

Has anyone went a full season winning ALL their games?

I managed to win 37 league matches one season, drawing the other. But apparently I should keep it to myself as I didn't do it with AFC Wimbledon or Crawley Town so it doesn't count :o

I managed to win 37 league matches one season, drawing the other. But apparently I should keep it to myself as I didn't do it with AFC Wimbledon or Crawley Town so it doesn't count :o

lol, who did you do it with even as any top team winning 37 league matches is brilliant.

lol, who did you do it with even as any top team winning 37 league matches is brilliant.

Not according to some people on here. I did it with Juventus on FM08 in my fifth season. The following season with an AI manager the same squad using similar tactics had lost 3 of the first 15 matches...

imo you undeafted are restarting.

Its near impossible with the flawed tactics that you can go unbeaten.

Agreed. I only once went a season unbeaten. That was 05 with Chelsea and I am sure I cheated at least once. In fact I know I did.

Didn't see any restarting from Arsene Wenger when Arsenal went 49-0.

Was the swearing really needed?

serbialeague.th.jpg

These are some of my proudest moments.

Second link really appropriate for a forum with young children on?

Agreed. I only once went a season unbeaten. That was 05 with Chelsea and I am sure I cheated at least once. In fact I know I did.

Exactly. I mean, Lionel Messi wouldn't sign for my Norwich side even after we won the Play Off Final.

Not everyone's games are the same.

Was the swearing really needed?

Second link really appropriate for a forum with young children on?

Exactly. I mean, Lionel Messi wouldn't sign for my Norwich side even after we won the Play Off Final.

Not everyone's games are the same.

Edited since you raised the point.

Well I certainly didn't. The only game I was tempted to replay was the CL final which I lost despite totally outplaying Barca. But for that I would've won the treble (and lost only twice on the way, once to Arsenal in the group stages away and when I played the reserves in the cup).

young children? Whats wrong with it.

This forum is full of whistle blowers.

Grow up.

I know there there is at least one person on here who is 11 years old. I'm pretty sure there are also younger.

You may not see it as rude, I don't either. But some might, and it's best that he doesn't show it in case someone sees it as rude and reports it.

You mention arsenal and thats the only team in over 100 years to go unbeaten.

I used to go uneaten in cm all the time when i was a kid but i also restarted a fair few games.

End of the day there is no way in hell you can go unbeaten with such flawed and unrealistic tactics/MEs in this game.

I have only gone unbeaten once in FM09 with the quality of the regens it can be done. I have not done it since and in my undefeated season I have something like 6 1-0 wins. Just because you cant do it doesnt mean no one else can you just need a very good team and some luck with injuries and some luck in matches. If I had cheated then why in the same season would I allow my team to be beaten in the FA Cup final and league cup final. If I had cheated in the league then it goes without saying I would have cheated to win both teh cups wouldnt I?

Btw i have been close and this is on a game i truley hate.

Ive only completed 1 season then quit but i only conceded 19 goals and lost only to pool united and chelsea whilst sscoring 83 and still only coming second to chelsea who somehow only conceded 16 and scored 90+

End of the day there is no way in hell you can go unbeaten with such flawed and unrealistic tactics/MEs in this game.
imo you undeafted are restarting.

Its near impossible with the flawed tactics that you can go unbeaten.

Unbeaten in 3 years with Inter mate - around 180 games. Only stopped because I went to Lazio. A few folk that downloaded my tactic set went unbeaten too.

thing like this dont prove anything. Anyone can restart a game that they lost when they were highly expected to win. Its one of those 'im not settling for that!!' moments. I have had them myself.

Now in contrast playing a game where you dont restart and save before each match brings out trouble in the game. As normally before i would restart some games (not all) and win the league and CL within 3 seasons as newcastle.

This time with no restarts i finish mid table. That is the sad truth of this game.

Here's my best season, in the latest patch, Newcastle in 2013/2014:

newcastle1314.th.jpg

The game I lost was the last game of the season IIRC :/ I have gone unbeaten in seasons on previous patches, but I had a lot more draws then.

Not according to some people on here. I did it with Juventus on FM08 in my fifth season. The following season with an AI manager the same squad using similar tactics had lost 3 of the first 15 matches...

There are people on here who wouldnt rate a Juventus game going undefeated like that. In my opinion it still a great achievement, I have gone undefeated a few times on FM08 but that was because of the brilliance of Knaps FM08 tactic.

I cant believe the amount of people in this thread that assume an unbeaten season means you have to restart, just because they have a lack of tactical ability on FM doesnt mean everyone does.

They're out there mate :rolleyes:

As long as you know you did it, or we know we done it, it doesn't matter what others think.

Closest I got to an unbeaten league campaign was 35 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat (in the final league match of the season against St Mirren!) I also won the Scottish Cup and lost in the semi's of the league cup in a dissapointing display against Rangers.

I was proud of my team, and my tactics that season.

Well done to all those people who have gone unbeaten without reloading, I truly applaud you.

splseason2.jpg

That was my 2nd season in full of my latest save (im posting updates in the "nightly" all nighter threads from the very start to the middle of my 3rd season so far.

I have not reloaded a single game, because if i did then i wouldnt have gone out to Werder because of a complete balls up from my keeper... (and if i was editing players stats then Scott McDonald wouldnt have been top scorer would he?)

You can sit and moan about people "cheating" but at the end of the day those of us who are posting and arent cheating will just laugh at how petty some people get over a game.

I did around 193-195 games unbeaten on FM 08, i knew i would beat almost every team apart from man u who i ended up losing to eventually, 09 is very different though, i doubt i will ever even manage an unbeaten season on this version.

Archived