Idea for 2010

Not exactly an idea really, but if you really think he should be included in the DB, then the Data Forum is probably the best place to post this. That said I expect his name has already been brought up

Didnt name it as a big idea, just a little suggestion, but thanks i shal post it in there.

Didnt name it as a big idea, just a little suggestion, but thanks i shal post it in there.

Post in the relevant thread as well. If you start a new one, it'll most likely be closed. France thread is probably the best one to post in :thup:

For what it's worth, players have to be 16 before they are legally allowed in the game, so unless he is 16 by the time FM10 is released he won't be in the game until a patch.

EDIT: He was born March 24, 1995, so surely he is only 13 now?

I thought he was 15, and if what you said born march 24th 1995 that makes him 14 not 13.

But as you said above they have to be 16 to be put in the database? If you search the database when you start a game there are players that are under 16 years of age?

I thought he was 15, and if what you said born march 24th 1995 that makes him 14 not 13.

But as you said above they have to be 16 to be put in the database? If you search the database when you start a game there are players that are under 16 years of age?

Ha, my mistake. Yeah, 14.

Some players get into the game before they are 16. Some countries have different laws I think, South America players can with parents permission (or similar). But most EU ocuntries can't have players in the game. Thats why Arsenals Jack Wilshere wasn't included in the game until 8.0.2.

The best idea for FM10 would be a better game to play than FM09!!

Well that is generally the idea of making a new one, apart from the fact its up to date. :o

I would be worried if SI didnt aim for that! Even if its hard!

Archived