Is he his son?

I happen to have bought a really talanted italian wonderkid striker called Ennio Altobelli.

Now this kid scores like crazy and when I loaned him out to Palermo he was the topgoalscorer in Italy with 19 goals at an age of 19.

Out of curiosity I checked the past top goalscorers to see if he was the youngest ever and I found a guy who was also called ''Altobelli'' there and he was at Inter the same club the regen was from.

Both of them don't have each other as their favoured personel,but is he the son from the other Altobelli at Inter?

Both from the same club,same name(only ones in the database) and same nationality(Italian of course).

That would be kinda funny,his dad never was the top goalscorer in Italy but his son does it in his first full pro season :).

Who knows man?

But I did hear once that if you spend enough time at a single club, eventually a regen may come through your youth system and turn out to be your son. I want that to happen. I would play him always, regardless of talent, make him captain, set piece taker, and maximum wages until it destroys my team.

How do I make screenshots and upload them?

How do I Post a Screenshot?

* While in FM, press the 'Prt Sc' button (usually next to F12 on your keyboard).

* Open an image editing program such as Paint and paste the image

* Save the file as a JPEG

* Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket

* Post the direct Url to the image here.

At Kaiser Chiefs, one of the players, real guy, Kaizer Moutang Jnr., doesn't have who I presume to be his dad, Kaizer Moutang, the chairman, as favoured personnel.

Players never have a chairman as their favoured personnel, but is a fair assumption that they are father/son, have you ever tried to sell the player, see if his daddy puts a stop to it.

Here's the Kid:

http://www.fmscreenshots.com/viewer.php?file=q1jtho6u0o2h6yj0pq0.jpg

Don't underestimate his goals though,he is a natural striker but West Ham has the brilliant idea to play him as a winger,yet he still performs and Westham plays against relegation.

And the record:

http://www.fmscreenshots.com/viewer.php?file=i3scp0muesr6edh5o5l0.jpg

Couldn't upload the alleged father and other stuff as I had an unknown problem.

Difficult/impossible to tell without screenshots of the 'father' and their personal screens, but if you say they aren't favorite personel then they are probablynot related.

i have seen father/son combos

John Fleck & Robert Fleck anyone?

Charlie and Teddy Sheringham:)

Are you sure that they HAVE to be on each others favorite personel?

I mean how big are the chances of both being strikers,from the same club,same nationality and both of them are the only ones having this name in the whole database.

Archived