games won in a row/unbeaten

whats the highest no. of games you have won in a row/gone unbeaten?

for real madrid i have 24wins in a row, still going with an unbeaten streak of 40:Ddoesnt look like ending any time soon:)

Wow... I'm shell shocked! My run just came to an end in the league!

Perfect time for this thread eh?

200 games unbeaten in the league, West Brom ending my run winning 1-0...

AH! Dominated the match, and lost... Has to happen eventually though...

Wins in a row... Umm... 41 in the league.

25 wins in a row in all competitions and 59 without losing in all competitions.

Wycombe Wanderers - 138 League Games unbeaten and counting :D :D I won League 2, League 1 and Championship in 3 seasons and didn't get beaten the whole time. I must get back to that game, i have some awesome regens coming through :D :D

I hit 112 with Grasshopper (just league, not Cup or Champions League) before I moved clubs; there were a lot of draws in there, but I'd managed the money well and could get better players than the rest of Switzerland.

My first game out the gates at Liverpool I lost, which was quite the wake-up call.

• 1 month later...
Current game (with Wolves)

Record unbeaten: 29 games

Record won in a row: 18 games

Record without conceding: 9 games

Also went four years without losing at home. (Only lost 5 home league games in the last 11 years)

pretty damn good, Wolves are a **** to beat whenever i play them, guess there my boggie team

good effort with wolves, havn't been able to do anything too great with preston as of yet,

most won in a row is 8 and 7 twice

most unbeaten is 17

most without conceeding is 4

all of those in the prem

Currently, mine stands at unbeaten in 71/72 and it's not been ended as of yet, just a matter of getting back into that save to see how far it goes. Ultimately on this FM though, the AI just falls to pieces around you meaning the leagues become incredibly easy to win.

oh here we go....people putting up screen shots of how great there team is and what a tactical genius they are where as in reality they keep reloading the game if a match dont go in there favour :) everyone has done it at some point...even me but i dont put up screen shots here claiming otherwise

oh here we go....people putting up screen shots of how great there team is and what a tactical genius they are where as in reality they keep reloading the game if a match dont go in there favour :) everyone has done it at some point...even me but i dont put up screen shots here claiming otherwise

Why such a negative outlook on other people? I can promise you I've never done that.

Some people have some fantastic achievements that are perfectly attainable without cheating. Is it jealously that leads others to have to call them cheats until every little detail has been scrutinised?

Lighten up; Most people aren't twats. :rolleyes:

Why such a negative outlook on other people? I can promise you I've never done that.

Some people have some fantastic achievements that are perfectly attainable without cheating. Is it jealously that leads others to have to call them cheats until every little detail has been scrutinised?

Lighten up; Most people aren't twats. :rolleyes:

why would i be jealous? i dont take this game seriously and have a social life....hense the 150 posts i have made on this site in over 2 years....:)

why would i be jealous? i dont take this game seriously and have a social life....hense the 150 posts i have made on this site in over 2 years....:)

I have a social life. I also happen to have a computer.. I don't quite see your point; are you saying that you can't have both a hobby and friends? :confused:

I only just realised you could find out, but I just checked my "Posts Per Day" and it's 0.97. Does that mean I can't take this game seriously and have to be sceptical and suspicious?

If you don't take it seriously, why are you seemingly so critical, as if you don't want others to enjoy their gaming experience or something? Surely if you didn't take it seriously, you'd take such thing at face value.

:)

I'm really overusing the rhetorical questions, are I? :D

And to expand on the above comment...

If you get two scouts with 20 ratings in JPA and JPP (Ability & potential) and you think long term, you can build a world beating team in this game within about 4 seasons.

With the right clubs this game really isn't that hard.

I have a social life. I also happen to have a computer.. I don't quite see your point; are you saying that you can't have both a hobby and friends? :confused:

I only just realised you could find out, but I just checked my "Posts Per Day" and it's 0.97. Does that mean I can't take this game seriously and have to be sceptical and suspicious?

If you don't take it seriously, why are you seemingly so critical, as if you don't want others to enjoy their gaming experience or something? Surely if you didn't take it seriously, you'd take such thing at face value.

:)

I'm really overusing the rhetorical questions, are I? :D

with regards to your claims....i believe the semi-concious mind manifests repressed desires so based on this evidence i believe you to be a sad lonely old man who plays football manager and goes on these forums 24/7

with regards to your claims....i believe the semi-concious mind manifests repressed desires so based on this evidence i believe you to be a sad lonely old man who plays football manager and goes on these forums 24/7

Yep. Got me down to a tee you have...

:rolleyes::D

BigAmzz,

Do you realise how long it would take me to play through to the 2019/2020 season if i restarted every time my team got done???

Wise up. You're posting on a website/forum that is made for people who's hobby includes FM playing. Of course you're going to come into contact with people who spend a lot of time playing it. It's a given surely.

I've a friend who's hobby is skate boarding. He spends anywhere between 25-30 hours a week boarding... maybe more...

But he wouldn't be considered someone with no social life... but because my hobby is FM somehow I'm considered someone who has no social life.

hence the :yawn....

Archived