Very similar players (screenshot)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

They are as similar as cocaine and yakult. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But mix them together, and you've got an awesome Saturday night in.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

But mix them together, and you've got an awesome Saturday night in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that a black or a white Russian?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">wow...

me and one of my mates birthdays are only 3 months apart, but we were both born in 1981.

what are the odds?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try this for spooky, when I was in school there were 90 people born within 12 months of my birthday and they were in my year. Sometimes I was in classes where all 30 other kids would have been born in the same year as me!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

Try this for spooky, when I was in school there were 90 people born within 12 months of my birthday and they were in my year. Sometimes I was in classes where all 30 other kids would have been born in the same year as me!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG me too!! Now the odds of this happening to one person are surely tiny, so the odds of it happening to both of us must be miniscule!!

Spooky the amazing similarities you can find in both FM and real life icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

Am I missing something? They seem to be similar in no way whatsoever icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can only assume its due to them being about 3 days away in age.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goodzorr_avfc:

One of them has the same surname as me. Can you guess which one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Goodster?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goodzorr_avfc:

One of them has the same surname as me. Can you guess which one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Goodster? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did you know?!?! icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fatboyjohnmulhern:

thought i might get it off my chest </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahahahahaha ahhh funny ****

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by B. Stinson:

Not sure where you guys are looking, but they look pretty similar to me.

Not much point in posting a thread about it, though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Feel free to tell us where you are looking.

Archived