FM09 Mac Activate Problem

i've installed FM09 on a new Macbook and installed the game - which ran fine on my old pc laptop. Installation, transfer of save games, updating of versions all went fine. but when it comes to activating it (the game says this is compulsory once i load up a game) i enter the keycode (which is correct according to the keycode checker website) it keep ssaying that the keyvode is either too long or incorrect length.

has anyone else come across this problem or knows a solution?

cheers

i've installed FM09 on a new Macbook and installed the game - which ran fine on my old pc laptop. Installation, transfer of save games, updating of versions all went fine. but when it comes to activating it (the game says this is compulsory once i load up a game) i enter the keycode (which is correct according to the keycode checker website) it keep ssaying that the keyvode is either too long or incorrect length.

has anyone else come across this problem or knows a solution?

cheers

There is no activation required for Mac, it should just run straight after loading.

i'll post one up when i get home. it happens when i installed 9.0.3 patch - i can load up a previous save game but then a message comes up saying that i need to activate it and it won't let me proceed until it's done

Archived