Geekiness & Stats

I've noticed a lot of threads end up talking about people's games and how teams are getting on in other people's saves, top goalscorers etc etc, and I was wondering how many people are actually interested in all those geeky stats.

At the end of every set of fixtures I look through each league I have loaded, results, goalscorers, league tables, transfer rumours etc etc and I love it. I'm like a stat junky, and I was wondering how many of you are actually interested in that stuff and how many are geeky enough to be interested in other peoples stats.

I wouldn't say that i check the stats religiously but they can help come match day. Checking on top scorer, referee cards given, most assists and man of the matc, etc Also helpful for signing payers at the end/start of the season!

I actually wanted to be a statistician because of fm. I am currently studying statistics in A level. I am however moving to a more economical career but the boy inside me may require a career change

It is all about the stats, without stats how can you make informed decisions as a manager? If your looking to buy a striker you look how many goals they scored previously, as well as finishing pace etc. The stats interest me as the stats will always win me over rather than a scout report.

Archived