Wednesday's All Nighter

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might get a couple of hours in depends whether i get tired. Im Newcastle third season got Fiorentina away in UEFA cup next while im having a blip, sitting second in league but lost last two. Man City seem unbeatable at the moment, and im not looking forward to Fiorentina game hopefully ill get an away goal.

My games going great, won the Italian supercup, European supercup, Serie A, Champions league and the Club World championships two yrs in a row and am now in the all time world hall of fame at 19th.

Just starting the new season now, at the 3rd friendly of 5.

Hoping to complete my second season with Bristol Rovers tonight.....Yes i said Bristol Rovers :( I am ashamed of myself lol.

Ill keep you update on every 5 games from now, am in november atm... Am currently unbeaten in 11 games

yep,

mite go 2 3ish

round at my mates 2day and got the game back off him as he was loaning it (both have macs)

now hes bought it himself i need to satsfy my addiction, just started a game with Liverpool,

any1 got any ideas of players 2 sign,

got Man U 2nd game of the season,

shud b fun,

just beat Sunderland 5-0 on the 1st game

report back l8r

yep,

mite go 2 3ish

round at my mates 2day and got the game back off him as he was loaning it (both have macs)

now hes bought it himself i need to satsfy my addiction, just started a game with Liverpool,

any1 got any ideas of players 2 sign,

got Man U 2nd game of the season,

shud b fun,

just beat Sunderland 5-0 on the 1st game

report back l8r

If you're looking for a striker try Alberto Paloschi. he's co owned by Parma and AC and availiable at the start of the game for around 2 mil and he's only 18

An Update from me; just got promoted in my 3rd season with Swindon to the Championship, DOing quite well so far, managed to pick up some great free transfers over the last 2 season in preperation for the promotion.

My League posistion at the moment (sitting in 8th):

cocacolachampionshipfbn.png

My Current Squad (with a few loans):

swindontown3.png

All in all, I'm very pleased with how I've progressed, hoping for a mid table finish this season, so I can be fully prepared for the premiership when I get their.

First season went well, was predicted to finish 16th and i finished 10th, was pushing for Play-offs a number of times aswell

cocacolaleague1.png

Havnt really had the money to spend, so been getting freebies and loans.

bristolrovers2.png

All been very impressive!

My Current Squad

bristolrovers.png

Got a fair few loans, doing the job for me and helping push for promotion

Current League Table

cocacolaleague12.png

Fighting up there at the top.

Stayed longer then i expected currently in the championship with Leicester. 3rd place after 15 games we just got promoted from league 1 and im very happy so far. Signed 3 or 4 players ona free and Jordan Spence for 60k seems to have done the trick so far. Seasons looking good.

Well since my last report:

A 3-0 Rapid Wien (champions league qualification round)

A 2-1 Falkirk (spl)

H 4-1 Hibs (spl)

H 2-1 Rapid Wein (champions league qualification round 5-1 aggregate)

A 1-1 Dunfermline (spl)

H 3-0 Livingston (spl)

H 4-1 Dinamo Kiev (champions league group A)

A 1-1 Inverness CT (spl)

H 4-1 Dunfermline (league cup 3rd round)

H 4-1 Hearts (spl)

A 0-1 Arsenal (champions league group A)

A 2-0 Celtic (spl)

spl4.jpg

Going ok so far, but im dropping points against minor SPL teams away from home when i realy shouldnt be...

Arsenal are my opponents yet again in the CL group stages and they beat me this time... gutted.

Doing well right now but the squad need to gel a bit more...

Also just released 19 youth players who are less than 4 star rated PA... im fed up hearing from teams wanting them on loan.

*also i changed the strips this season, used one of the ingame editors, planning on doing it every season*

I have used tactics from that forum and would suggest using pointins sexy football 4-4-2 tactic if you're managing a team lower that the prem.

LOL watching red dwarf and heard the Line Novelty Condom Head. I forgot about the fact that theyt insulted Kryten the android so much

Just been having a look on the other forums...

...Does anyone go in the tactics forum much? And what tactic would they recommend from there?

Personally i would recommend Tylerbode V6

Standard 442 in shape so it fits any team

new game with liverpool and i've been told that a consortium is looking to takeover, i just wanted to know what i can expect if the "consortium takeover" goes through

Don't know if it's likely to be the exact same for every consortium takeover, but I had one last year and am now getting £150 million transfer funds and the clubs balance has risen to over £300 million:thup:

Archived