extra additions for future

was thinking today about possible new additional fetaures that could have an effect on tactics.. i know we have morale, squad harmony, and the team blending ect but IRL if a good player with high potentiol isnt just coached corectly but also played and taught the game well some playerd dont reach there maximum potentiol.

Now what i was thinking was having an additional player stat like the squad harmony bar that can be seen on the player profile, This stat would have included how well a player knows the tactical instructions you set for him, and also what he was used to playing at another club, as an example, for years Gerrard was used out wide fo rLiverpool when we all knew he is best in the centre, he now currently acts as a 2nd striker or AMC/FC..

what this stat would give us is the knowlegde of why our current team and tactic may not be playing well, not only do players need to settle into a new country, City, Club and gel with players he also needs to understand the new manager tactics if different from his previous club, as a player increases with age and may be even get awarded with international caps his tactical know how and experiance would increase, at the moment if you buy an international player you dont get any thing for the caps, basicly all you get is his current ability..

Take Scolarie, he didnt know how to get the best out of his players and tactics and lost confidence from certain players, The new manager is obviously playing players to there strength..

So rather than have an extra 10 slider to use for tactics, using a bar to gage how well a player is suited to his current tactical instructions could effect his performances on the pitch instead of always having to 2nd guess the Ai tactics..

I dont feel some times we are able to play the way we would like to play and that we are forced to play how the ME say we should play to beat the AI..

the other thing id like is a flashing box that appears when the AI makes tactical changes, i find it hard to watch the 3d and read the comentry, but like many other's im so focused on what my players are doing i miss how the Ai are playing, this flashing box would impliment your assistant telling you his views IRL situation in form of a flashing news flsh..

Archived