Has anyone ever done this?

Currently Woking at present, in Prem after 6 seasons so currently don't have the cash to mess about (and i dont use cheats), but i was wondering if anyone has tried picking a team (not managing the team),e.g. Accrington and then purchasing a player or three a season for a whopping amount and seeing how they spend the money.

It would be a good test for the game to see if they spend it wisely and climb the league table.

On another point, isn't the game a little easy. So far my highest transfer fee paid is 1 million and I have a great team. I seriously believe it is way toooo easy to pick up a bargain from the Brazil lg etc. Disappointing.

Currently Woking at present, in Prem after 6 seasons so currently don't have the cash to mess about (and i dont use cheats), but i was wondering if anyone has tried picking a team (not managing the team),e.g. Accrington and then purchasing a player or three a season for a whopping amount and seeing how they spend the money.

It would be a good test for the game to see if they spend it wisely and climb the league table.

On another point, isn't the game a little easy. So far my highest transfer fee paid is 1 million and I have a great team. I seriously believe it is way toooo easy to pick up a bargain from the Brazil lg etc. Disappointing.

Archived