Ground maintenance : 6M for only 3000 extra seats ?!

After years my CH League balance reached around 7M then I decided to request to expand the stadium and the board accepted cause every single match it was overbooked ( 10000 seats ) .

The expansion has been set to 3000 extra seats but with my terrifying surprise 5.9M have been cut from the balance due to ground maintenance in a single month !!!!

Knowing that in advance I would have never requested such expansion.

How the hell this can happen ?

I wasn't certain of the currency, so just gave a generic explanation. But if it is GBP, then yes it is expensive for the gain. Hopefully you'll make your next 7m a little faster with the extra gates :). Out of curiousity, what team are you?

Don't you complain, at least you had a bank balance.

I've just completed my first season at Eivissa Ibiza and got promoted to the Liga Adalante (Spanish 2nd Tier), and my board spent £8m on 6000 seats without me even asking!!!

I'd be fine with that if I had some money, but the bank balance was £50k and the club only turned over £400k in the last 12 months!

3 weeks into the season and I've just had an announcement saying the club have secured long-term funding for the stadium expansion, so I now have a £7.5m loan to be paid off until 2029.

Still leaves me in the red though...

Archived