Im starting a new game and new some tips :)

I want to start a new game, usually i would only select england with all the leagues. But i wanna know what countrys and other leagues to select as well so there are far more players and better regens in the future

Plus can anyone reccomend any league that you can get as much money as the premiership for playing in. Any lower league foreign teams that would be fun to take to the top (that can have their stadium expanded beyond 10,000 lol)?

Cheers guys!

Depends how low you want to go. Spain and Italy are the obvious choices. Going to somewhere like Celta Vigo (2nd tier Spain) might be worth a punt.

I have also heard of people enjoying games in Brazil. The lower leagues there are not very well-off, but there's some cash higher up. Same with Argentina.

Mid-range countries I suggest are Holland, France, Germany (maybe they're higher), Portugal, possibly Scotland.

Or just try something completely random like India, Korea or China. Was thinking about an Australian one, but not got round to it yet.

That's about right. My recommendation is: Argentina, Brazil, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, England as active (manageable) leagues. The first two generate better regens for long-term games; the big five give much more enjoyable Champions League and international results long-term.

That's about right. My recommendation is: Argentina, Brazil, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, England as active (manageable) leagues. The first two generate better regens for long-term games; the big five give much more enjoyable Champions League and international results long-term.

To be fair Italy is deemed unplayable by qutie a few because of the co ownership bug.

Archived