Manager knowledge

I'm not sure if anyone else has had the same problem but my manager knowledge of other countries has diminished somewhat. I managed in Northern Ireland from 2008-2015, then Scotland from 2015-2018 and now in England from 2018-to date (start of 2019). My nationality is English and i have nearly of full bar on knowledge of Scotland. However, my knowledge of Northern Ireland has completely disappeared. I can understand my knowledge decreasing slighty as i'm not managing in that country but for my knowledge to completely disappear in 3 years is a bit odd IMO. It's not as if i haven't kept an interest in Northern Ireland, i have, i've signed atleast a couple of players a season from NI every season. I'd of thought i'd have atleast some knowledge left of NI. I was just wondering if anyone else has had a similar scenario? And how can i rectify it.........without going back to manage in NI.

you can manage in three different divisions in northern ireland. this does seem strange, when i take a national job somewhere it normally stays forever in some capacity, though i have seen it go not after just three years when i'd spent seven years there.

Yeah, i had all three divisions running in NI and, i thought like you, that it stays within your knowledge in some capacity for at least a few more years than three. Strange. (It wasn't my tactics by the way;):D)

Archived