How long does your season take?

So I've recently come to own FM09 and I realized it takes quite a while to finish a season. I love how in depth the game is (especially compared to Fifa 09 manager mode) but I'm yet to even finish a season yet because they seem to take so long! So it makes me wonder, how long do your seasons usually take you?

pitchposh..this topic has been discussed time and time again..but im guessing you might be new to this forum..so you dont know that.

anyway..for me a sesason takes about 1week ..and thats cause i have school to go to,but during the holidays when i am free,it takes at most 3days.

pitchposh..this topic has been discussed time and time again..but im guessing you might be new to this forum..so you dont know that.

anyway..for me a sesason takes about 1week ..and thats cause i have school to go to,but during the holidays when i am free,it takes at most 3days.

To be fair to the OP also the search facility on here is not the best, but I knew this was a duplicate without searching as I recognised it - for the umpteenth time!. However, .... mine takes about 5-7 weeks to complete.

Currently, about a week and half. I work full time and have other duties on a weekend, so I'm limited to around 2-4 hours on an evening whilst watching telly. So from pre-seaons to the summer transfer window around 12-15 hours of continuous real time.

Not the best, but the bank holidays are beckoning.

hmmmm, the question really depends on whether you mean gaming time hours/days or whether you mean days and weeks in real time if that makes sense because the things people will say will be very different due to other commitments so its hard to get a good set of results

Archived