has anyone ever won all five champions leagues in one save before?

in fact i believe the original question is more naive than the follow up question, as it assumes every continent's competition is called a "champions league", which I don't think is the case.

every continent does have one, though south america's version is titled the copa libertadores of course

Yes I know that there is a world outside Europe (otherwise I wouldnt have ever heard of your location), but anyway - he should have said has anyone won all 5 champions league in all the continents.

everybody else seemed to get it. in future do you want me to pm with you with an explanation every time i post? i mean if i'd been online i wouldn't have minded pointing out what i meant for you but to suggest that i did something wrong is just lol.

everybody else seemed to get it. in future do you want me to pm with you with an explanation every time i post? i mean if i'd been online i wouldn't have minded pointing out what i meant for you but to suggest that i did something wrong is just lol.

Leave it now, personally I don't think it was that clear, but that was down to my lack of knowledge with regards to the other champions leagues.

And on topic, no I haven't infact I've only ever managed in England and Italy.

Just drop it as ham aka stam said.

I'd like to throw my weight behind the "The initial post could have been clearer" side of the arguement. Because it wasn't until stevie_j10's comment that I understood the topic either. And you sound like a child likesiamesefish. Let it go, but without the smart ass follow-up comments.

yeah i've posted in that thread now, don't see why i SHOULD have checked in there as when i made a thread asking about this it was closed immediately by the mod over there so yeah.

I think you should have checked, and when you saw that there was already on of these - then just post in that one. That was most likely why it was closed....

Pretty standard forum etiquette :)

Oh - and not yet... on my way to the European one though!

I think you should have checked, and when you saw that there was already on of these - then just post in that one. That was most likely why it was closed....

Pretty standard forum etiquette :)

Oh - and not yet... on my way to the European one though!

okay, so my thread asks the question "has anyone ever won..." can you please show me the thread that supplies this answer as opposed to the one thread in there i could find that simply has a few people saying they'll give it a go but no one really posting anything about their game, just like the million other pointless threads in that forum? i've bumped the thread i think you mean now, even though it was all but dead.

Archived