Tuesday's All Nighter

I live round the corner from that ground :) how do you start as them because are not in BSN?

Well you have to holiday for a season then take any team that got promoted to the BSN. I chose Leigh Genesis because they had the lowest reputation of all the promoted clubs :p

10th in BSN now after 3 games - 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss.

You know on a players profile there are normally arrows to show recent improvements? I can't see these on my game. Any ideas why? I could see them earlier today:confused:

Are you using a 3rd party skin? They used to stop working at random times for me when I used steklo.

How you doing? And how did you do first season

first season finished 3rd just bought a kid called stelvio whos a good young player and am 2nd in league on week 8 but next 3 games are chelsea away arsenal away and newcastle home

I soldiered on and finished my second season.

splseason2.jpg

Couple of downers to start the season:

1. Depsite reaching the last 16 twice Scotlands euro rankings have gone down to even winning the SPL means two qualification rounds just to enter the CL (ive got to beat Zilina on aggregate then face either Rapid Wein or Apoel in the next round to qualify...

which sucks but i just beat Zilina 1-6 away from home.

Aquino (37)

Stancu (41, 45+2)

Davis (72)

Dos Santos (75)

Gioda (90+1)

2. I had about 6 friendlies arranged but the game forgot about them somehow and i had only 2 friednly games to prepare my team for the first competitive game of the year (the one above) i was raging but it worked out ok in the end.

Signings:

OUT:

Allan McGregor £3.5m to Lyon (after his antics against Werder)

Michael Kightly £8m to Chelsea ( bought for £5m 12 months ago plus i got 35% of his next sales proffit)

IN:

Morgan De Sanctis: GK, 33 from Man Utd. for £1.1m (to replace McGregor)

Lee Skelton: DM/MC, 17 from Liverpool for £1.2m (Recommended by all my top scouts)

Javier Garrido: WBL, 25 from Man City for £1.6m (Papac and Smith both got injured at annoying times last season... going to be used in rotation.

Giovani Dos Santos: AMC, 21 from Spurs for £5m (didnt get on well at Spurs and he wanted out, so i put a bid in for him and he picked me over several other clubs... going to be used this season as cover for the entire Midfield and attack.

Think thats about it.

Archived