personal training

hey. are SI thinking about making the training regimes for personal players tweakable on their page without influencing the whole schedual?

It would make it far more entertaining and realistic as then you could be more hands on if you desired in a more user-friendly way.

another important question.

would it damage your team to have a specific training schedual for every single player on your team? would it damage them (as if they weren't training together).

another quick thing. is it true the higher the coaches stars the more scheduals they can handle properly? as opposed to more stars mean better training?

answers greatly appreciated. thank you

Hi Golaxi,

>>would it damage your team to have a specific training schedual for every single player on your team? would it damage them (as if they >>weren't training together).

It is possible to do this now... you would just have to have separate schedules per player. I can't imagine that this would be a problem as I think "team bonding" generally only happens on the pitch.

>>another quick thing. is it true the higher the coaches stars the more scheduals they can handle properly? as opposed to more stars mean >>better training?

The star ratings are quite hotly debated on here :) I think it all comes down to ability with a heap of time management skills in the star rating. The better the coaches rating, the more players he can train at a higher intensity.

See here for some proper detail on the Mystical Dimension that is the training screen! ---> http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=70803

Archived