Where am i going wrong ?

right straight to it , i have my own tactics which have had alot of work and are now very good i also have a really good training schedule i sign the so called *worldclass* Players as well as wonderkids and i never seem to do aswell as i can i have won the champs league and the league and fa and league cup in various saves but i seem to muck up in easy matches. Basiclly i dont do crap but i dont do well either ! any help lads ?

Maybe have a different set of tactics for different types of matches?

The AI will figure you out soon enough, so no tactic is going to guarantee you success 24/7.

Im sure that TTF will disagree with me, but this is what i believe.

Maybe have a different set of tactics for different types of matches?

The AI will figure you out soon enough, so no tactic is going to guarantee you success 24/7.

Im sure that TTF will disagree with me, but this is what i believe.

that is true i did have some tactics like some to close up wen 2-0 ahead or agaisnt a fast team to stay back but they didnt work so i stuck to the same tactics lol it just fustrates me i am a big FM player but never achieve good success :(

that is true i did have some tactics like some to close up wen 2-0 ahead or agaisnt a fast team to stay back but they didnt work so i stuck to the same tactics lol it just fustrates me i am a big FM player but never achieve good success :(

I have never achieved any success (apart from one time where i holidayed through a season and won the JPT, but i dont put that down as MY achievement)

Pay more attention to detail, there is more than just tactics to look at, morale, player happiness, sQuad harmony and other stuff, paying attention to minor details can work wonders sometimes:thup:

Well it is all down to your tactics then isn't it?;)

haha i hate that phrase "its your tactics" well it might well be i play 4 at the back 2 in the centre (normally a Defneding Mid and a Attack Minded mid) Two Wingers And Two Forwards (and a keeper :p) ah well ill mess and hope for the best lol

Archived