Passbacks Idea

19 seconds into my relegation crunch match and my left back tries a passback from almost the oppositions half, which is intercepted and i go 1-0 down

It has happened on countless occasions to me therefore i would like one of these 2 ideas to be implmented in future

1. In the team settings there should be a slidbar for "passbacks" ranging from "rarely" to "always" so if it is right up at "rarely" the player will most likely rather put it out for a corner than pass it to the kepper and if too far to "always" then it happens from inside the oppsition's half

2. Passbacks should be more in tune with mentality, I once lost a last min goal to lose 3-2 when my centre mid tried to head it back to the keeper from the half way line, despite the fact my mentality was "all out attack"

I understand that only one of these is needed but still SI it's far too random and frequent, it's as if i've got my keeper set as playmaker

19 seconds into my relegation crunch match and my left back tries a passback from almost the oppositions half, which is intercepted and i go 1-0 down

It has happened on countless occasions to me therefore i would like one of these 2 ideas to be implmented in future

1. In the team settings there should be a slidbar for "passbacks" ranging from "rarely" to "always" so if it is right up at "rarely" the player will most likely rather put it out for a corner than pass it to the kepper and if too far to "always" then it happens from inside the oppsition's half

2. Passbacks should be more in tune with mentality, I once lost a last min goal to lose 3-2 when my centre mid tried to head it back to the keeper from the half way line, despite the fact my mentality was "all out attack"

I understand that only one of these is needed but still SI it's far too random and frequent, it's as if i've got my keeper set as playmaker

I agree with the tactical option for pass back frequency. It's been driving me crazy lately that I am conceding way too many goals after such mistakes. I want my fullbacks to boot it upfield or out of bounds, not towards the opposition striker!

Archived