Feeder Clubs

I have just started a new game with Barca and need some extra revenue becuase I have such a huge wage bill (1.6mil). I looked at my feeder clubs and was give the choice of these three:

Wigan - English Premier League - Reputation National - Annual Fee 120k

Houstan Dynamo - MLS - Reputation Continental - Annual Fee 900k

Columbus - MLS - Reputation Continental - Annual Fee 2.1mill

Will I receive more merchandise sales from the more costly team or what do you suggest?

def go US/Jap/China these Financial incentives teams really will boost your income, more so if you have a player from that nation in your squad

i dont really know if its a case of the more the fee the more the reward, but i go on that basis because i cant really see why they would make there be a difference otherwise. and i dont really know if jap is better than us or china better than another etc, but they are def the best over any other feeder option

It's better for merchandise etc, but in all honesty, it's not going to dramatically help you with your wage bill. Personally, dependent on what leagues you have loaded, I'd choose Wigan so they (your loanees) get Premier League experience...

It's better for merchandise etc, but in all honesty, it's not going to dramatically help you with your wage bill. Personally, dependent on what leagues you have loaded, I'd choose Wigan so they (your loanees) get Premier League experience...

Indeed. I am currently doing the 'special one' challenge (see Challenges forum) and sourced a new feeder club. Out of the 4 options - two were ropey Portuguese semi-pro teams, one was from Belgium's second tier and the fourth was Sheff Utd.

Decided to go with Sheff Utd in the hope they get promoted with the help of my loanees... I can then sell said loan stars for a pretty profit and bingo - cashflow solved :D

Archived