Income - am I missing something?

Good point about the season ticket holders, didn't think of that. 40,000 of them - so that explains a lot of it.

Outgoings

I'm £300,000 a week under salary budget, I have two commercial link clubs, no outstanding loans, and filling 50,000 seats per game. I don't know what else I can do to stop falling into the red.

I think appearance fees are in "bonuses" line, next to salary. Match day expences are costs connected to stadium and game during match day (e.g. electricity or security, ticket selling, advertising banners, cleaning etc.).

At first there are not many months with only one home game, are there? There should be at least 2-3 home league games + cup fixtures + european fixtures (if you play those).

Gate receipts don't cover season tickets obviously.

You will only receive the sold day tickets as additional income for a matchday which is why so many clubs which almost sell their stadiums out by season tickets lose so much money over the season and need to be careful with the big cash which comes in during summer. There won't be a lot more coming thereafter...

Might be my eyes, mate, but it looks like overall you have £1.5 mil profit on the month there, though only thanks to £2 mil in prize money.

Seems like that's how it is IRL, too - which is why it's been crucial for Arsenal to qualify for CL since forever; they need the prize cash & other revenue streams that come with it to offset the debts accumulated by the new stadium (which has obviously also impacted on transfer activity).

At this rate I have to sell players to keep afloat - for a team selling out a 50,000 seater stadium getting CL football every year, that's just ridiculous.

I can't slash wages any more than I already have - I have a small squad as it is and none of which are earning over 30k a year with the average on about 8k - for a big team that's peanuts.

I'm £300,000 a week under salary budget

That's fairly irrelevant imo. IIRC the salary budget is purely a measure of how much the board will allow you to spend, not a measure of the club's break even point or profitability level.

I'd suggest attempting to increase your capacity (if you're selling out every week there's a good chance it will be authorised) or increasing your merchandising options (big name foreign player or overseas feeder club).

At this rate I have to sell players to keep afloat - for a team selling out a 50,000 seater stadium getting CL football every year, that's just ridiculous.

I can't slash wages any more than I already have - I have a small squad as it is and none of which are earning over 30k a year with the average on about 8k - for a big team that's peanuts.

Well your gate receipts + merchandising aren't covering the money you are spending on wages + bonuses so something will have to give, I am not sure how you can make a steady profit otherwise. You have also made a loss with your transfer dealings between this season and last. Just how much progress have you been making in the Champions League so far? £13 is peanuts for an average ticket price of a club of your stature, but there's not really much you can do about it so you might have to accept that you cannot have your squad full of stars unless you can somehow raise the capacity of your stadium.

Can we see your Salary screen anyway?

Archived