The Impossible chalenge

Hello and welcome to the Impossible challenge, available to all of you and any of you. This is what i will call the impossible challenge, simply because, it's near damn impossible. Well , i feel so anyway. If anyone on here completes then they are a true legend.

The Challenge

The aim of this challenge is win a host of domestic trophies and personal achievements in the game whilst completing arduous tasks such as winning the Premiership with Derby or winning the Champions League with Celtic first season.

Rules:

Player naming is allowed ~ for those who don't wan't to see it

Tactic discussion is allowed ~ again, for those who don't want to see it

FMModifier ~ Isn't allowed

Genie Scout ~ Isn't allowed

Now the challenge itself.

Step 1:

You must win the Copa Liberatdores and Recopa Sudamerica with a team from one of either Peru, Uruguay or Chile.

Step 2:

Should any jobs in the Carribean become available, your next task will be to at the same time of your club, or after, it's up to you. You have to win the North America Gold Cup with a team other than Mexico, USA, Trindidad & Tobago and Jamaica.

An alternative would be to win the African Cup of Nations with a team that has never qualified for the tournament befpre.

Step 3:

Win the Champions League with a club from either: Wales, Scotland , Ireland , Northern Ireland , Denmark, Sweden, Belgium or Holland.

Step 4:

Win the World Cup with anyone below 50 in the World Rankings

Step 5:

Round it of by managing your loca team to Contential success.

Enjoy

Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">winning the Champions League with Celtic first season

Done it three times with selling my best players. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviously you cheated as well.

Originally posted by ridleys:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">winning the Champions League with Celtic first season

Obviously you cheated as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope.icon_biggrin.gif I don't know how I done it I just did.

Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridleys:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

Nope.icon_biggrin.gif I don't know how I done it I just did. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And.. I bet you have no proof of this?

Originally posted by ridleys:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridleys:

Nope.icon_biggrin.gif I don't know how I done it I just did. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And.. I bet you have no proof of this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, anyway I don't need to prove myself to you.

I don't want to be mean or anything but in my eyes the idea of a challenge is something that people participate into to see how far they get and the good players complete it, I don't really see the point in a challenge that's almost impossible, it's pointless and imo boring.

That's my two pennies worth icon_biggrin.gif

*Disclaimer*

Good luck icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Mark Snellink:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

Was it by using 'that tactic' by any chance?

What tactic? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Read the Wallace v Roberts thread icon_wink.gif

Archived