Too Injury prone?

injuries.jpg

This regen has undoubted skill and get a goal a game when he plays. Is he too injury prone it seems as soon as he gets a couple of games he gets injured for a week or 2. I doubt I will get rid of him as he is pretty wicked have you ever sold a player for being to injury prone?

He does look extremely talented. His natural fitness is a little low at 12 - maybe you could increase his strength part in training - but I dont know if that might increase natural fitness. I say see how he does in your upcoming season and if he is injury plagued again, sell him for a huge sum of money.

I didnt think you could increase natural fitness through training. I have another regen who has 10 for natural fitness but he is rarely injured and easily plays at least 45 games a season. Must be Walters hidden injury prone stat.

As far as I know, the "Natural Fitness" attribute can never be raised through any means. It is determined at the generation of the player and fixed at that value throughout.

Also I am not sure if the "Injury Proneness" hidden attribute can be reduced, but I believe it can increase as a player suffers serious injuries. That could lead to a vicious cycle basically.

As to whether I value talented but injury prone players, I find that I have little room for them in my squads. If they are really talented, I expect them to play week-in and week-out. If they spend so much time in the treatment room, they cannot possibly contribute as much as I would expect them to with their skills. So I would just ship them out and find the next fitter stars to replace them.

Archived